reflections

Name
kev
Edit My Images
Yes
my first go at bubble reflections. still some work to do and have decided I need a new tripod as I cant shoot straight down. so cant keep everything in focus across the image my tripod comes up but not out.

the water was drying up by the end and so was I :) this is by far not perfect but its the best of the morning

IMG_0058.png

Last edited:
Hi Kev, a very good first attempt but I'll warn you it can become addictive:):)

The water drops do dry up quickly, I've found using glycerine which you can buy from a chemist or in smaller bottles from the baking department in your supermarket holds it shape better and doesn't dry out as quickly! Someone also recommended usind 'Rainx' on the glass first as well as it helps to keep the drops in shape.

Well done and I look forward to seeing more soon!!:)

Hi Kev, a very good first attempt but I'll warn you it can become addictive:):)

The water drops do dry up quickly, I've found using glycerine which you can buy from a chemist or in smaller bottles from the baking department in your supermarket holds it shape better and doesn't dry out as quickly! Someone also recommended usind 'Rainx' on the glass first as well as it helps to keep the drops in shape.

Well done and I look forward to seeing more soon!!:)

Luckily I had some rainx from doing my car windscreen so did use that just didn't seem to get the roundness of the droplets, will try some glycerine next, thanks for the tip.

Very nice effect / interesting.
Know little about it, but looks good √

Very good like them a lot.

Back