reFocus Photography Awards - public vote

Name
Julian Elliott
Edit My Images
No
Good morning from Vietnam

Yesterday I had an email from the reFocus Awards saying that two of my images have been selected to go forward for the public vote.

If you're feeling generous, it would be really appreciated if you could take a look and offer a vote to help :)

Both images were taken here in Vietnam.

The Morning Catch

Looking Down on the Sauce

It's extremely appreciated everyone. A lot!

Excellent images; I've voted - best of luck!

:plus1: :agree: the standout one for me

@Julian Elliott All the best with the competition (y)
Thanks so much @Box Brownie!

I only took them about 5 weeks ago so those images are very new in my portfolio.

The morning I did the fisherman from above was superb and once the drone was above him the whole thing was just a joy to watch on the screen.

Voted.

I remember your talk at Kidderminster camera club very well as it was the best photography I'd seen for a good while.

Eagle men of Kazakhstan I believe it was.

Cheers,

Terry.

Voted.

I remember your talk at Kidderminster camera club very well as it was the best photography I'd seen for a good while.

Eagle men of Kazakhstan I believe it was.

Cheers,

Terry.
Thanks Terry! The vote is appreciated as well as the comments on my work :D

Kidderminster? That was a while ago now :) Back in 2020 and the club was one of the first I had spoken to about the eagle hunters. And did you see the Vietnam talk? It's where I am right now.

Voted. All the best for you in the compo.

BTW I don't know if you have control over descriptions but "A worker stirs the fermented soya sauce in a backyard fatory near to Hanoi in Vietnam."

Last edited:
Thanks Terry! The vote is appreciated as well as the comments on my work :D

Kidderminster? That was a while ago now :) Back in 2020 and the club was one of the first I had spoken to about the eagle hunters. And did you see the Vietnam talk? It's where I am right now.
No Julian,

I haven't been a member this year.

I may go back in September, not decided yet.

Voted. All the best for you in the compo.

BTW I don't know if you have control over descriptions but "A worker stirs the fermented soya sauce in a backyard fatory near to Hanoi in Vietnam."

Thanks for the vote.

Possibly my bad when I wrote the description. I just checked into my profile on the competition page and can't correct it.

Just voted, great work (y)

Graham

Voted!
I can see why you were shortlisted. Well done and all the best with the public vote

Back