Reliable, cheap memory shop?

Edit My Images
Yes
After a very frustrating time going round in circles trying to buy an XD memory card I am looking for recommended stores. I started off looking at Amazon but they didn't have Fuji ones only Oly (shorter warranty). They do have good deals through these marketplace traders but I have never used them and am a bit wary.

I then looked at digiprintuk and actually tried to order but couldn't get through their site. Does anyone have any experience with them as their prices are good?

I then went back to Amazon to order the Oly one but they have sold out :bang:

Looking for somewhere reliable, that isn't going to be selling fakes and a good price.

thanks

Eventually got time to reply to this. Many thanks for the suggestions. I find it easy to find good deals on the net but difficult to know which ones to trust.

I ended up buying from Dabs as my flatmate wanted a usb pen so with splitting the postage it was a reasonable price. Although if I had seen that dvd.co.uk offer I would have used them. I am tempted to get another at that price.

thanks again

You looked at the rest, This is by far the best..;)

Check out the Sandisk 16Gb Extreme III Compact Flash cards compared to Picstop £164.00 / 7dayshop etc.. :p

Just ordered one tonight. £145.99p with free delivery...:clap:

Back