Remains of Midley Church.

Edit My Images
No
The remains of Midley Church on Romney Marsh, this is all that remains of Midley village the inhabitants of which were killed off in the Black Death.

Midley Church by Ronin247, on Flickr

I think its an opportunity missed. The first thing that cries out at me is why you did not put the sun behind the ruins. Also a slight lens flare needs cloning out

I think its an opportunity missed. The first thing that cries out at me is why you did not put the sun behind the ruins. Also a slight lens flare needs cloning out

I can see that you have not looked at the shot properly otherwise you would have noticed that there was not a way to to put the sun behind the wall because of the angle of the sun and the wall and personally it would ruin the shot as as it is a sunset shot. As to the flare not all flare is bad it can be used to add to an image and I think it adds to the shot cloning it out would not look right.

Hi Dom i like it a very nice shot of the marsh, But i like the darker one on flicker just me. You have some very good local shots they make me want to go out again.
Thanks Tony

Thanks Tony I'm always looking for a different angle on places. It's been 50 50 on the two Midley shots I've done here's the other so people can decide.

Midley Church by Ronin247, on Flickr

Back