Remember my "Wife wants to buy me a Mac" thread?

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Well I didn't let her in the end. So I've got a shiny new Dell pc on order in stead :D More money for the camera fund too :cool:

Do you think I'll notice the difference going from an Athlon xp processor to an Intel i7 one :LOL:

I would say the computer is fine, but your problem is your wife. Now she will see every virus and every crash and say 'I told you to get a mac'. You are lost.

You will have to spend any surplus on a peace offering thereby losing any financial benefit. You got it badly wrong - women are always right and it's a brave man who disagrees.

Have fun ;)

Graham

funily enuf I looked at one of them today.

£687 delivered with 8GB ram and 640GB HDD

I would say the computer is fine, but your problem is your wife. Now she will see every virus and every crash and say 'I told you to get a mac'. You are lost.

You will have to spend any surplus on a peace offering thereby losing any financial benefit. You got it badly wrong - women are always right and it's a brave man who disagrees.

Have fun ;)

Graham

We shall see :D If windows 7 is as stable as my xp config, then i'll be happy. I think i've had all of about five crashes in as many years.

The only wrong decision is buying something that does not fully meet your needs and budget. If this works for you then you made the right choice :) Enjoy!

Well I didn't let her in the end. So I've got a shiny new Dell pc on order in stead :D More money for the camera fund too :cool:

Do you think I'll notice the difference going from an Athlon xp processor to an Intel i7 one :LOL:

(y) I miss my Dell machines. Ever since I moved to Apple I've missed the power of my Dell. It was super reliable too.

Thanks guys.
I'm actually pretty excited about this, but the hard part now is waiting for the damn thing :LOL::bang::LOL: Due next week.

You have switched side from AMD to intel.............thats as bad as selling your D300 and going to ca,,,,ca,,n,,,o............:LOL:.......enjoy it and let us know how it performs (y)

Back