Reminder/Warning... don't leave your kit in the car.

:D Well he saw a few errors coming his way, but I don't think I've made much ground in the long run.

Funny thing was I still had the empty takeaway bag in my left had after, flapping open at the base mind, the chicken sandwich having long escaped due to excessive inertia. :LOL:

I can laugh now right...

:LOL::LOL::LOL: @ both the new titles ( sad admin sad :D)
Sorry you lost your lunch though, I hope you made him loose his :bat: :D

I cant congratulate you enough mate, no matter what anyone says I am sure they would have all done the same given the circumstances.

These thieving litte *******s need to be taught a lesson, I had bought a PSU for my PC from a mate in Wales, he happened to be working the early shift as a chef so his boss said he would post the item for him, he left his car for 30secs to nip into a shop and when he got back some little chav had swiped the PSU and his mobile from the car. Best of all the PSU is most likely lying in a field somewhere now as the little **** probably wont even be intelligent enough to know what the hell it was.

My personal opinion is get rid of them all, they are a drain on life in general and cause untold misery for countless people.

Sorry for the rant......

Bry.

personaly, my favorite anti theft story involves some hells angels. i was told this story by an angel aquantence of mine.

around 2AM one night , and certain angels alarm sounds indicating forced ingress into garage containing harleys.
this particular night, six other angels happenend to be stopping at said house.
all of which exit house rapidly and aprehend theiving scrote.
after falling over and hurting himself severly(accident , honest)a lot several hours later,theif is deposited in woods, fifty miles from original incident.
stark b****ck naked and with BIKE THEIF tattooed on his forehead.i believe he moved out of the area very shortly afterwards.:D
whilst i dont ,as a rule, condone violence. for toerags like these i am quite prepared to make an exception.:bat:

Phew - glad that one worked out alright in the end Adam. I have to admit that even getting out of the car to pay for petrol, my camera bag comes with me. I always thought I was being a bit paranoid, but perhaps not!

Too right.....after getting mine knicked at a service station I now have my bag surgically attached! ;)

Glad you ok mate...bit of a risk, but I understand why you did it.

Parked up next to two CCTV cameras just across the road from my fave chicken shop today.

I always knew there was a reason I avoided KFC. Stick to MacD's - better kinds of scumbags hang out there. ;)

Glad you're ok and gave him something for his efforts! :)

:LOL: A knuckle sandwich please, 'would you like chips with that sir'... No, but I'll go extra large!

personaly, my favorite anti theft story involves some hells angels. i was told this story by an angel aquantence of mine.

around 2AM one night , and certain angels alarm sounds indicating forced ingress into garage containing harleys.
this particular night, six other angels happenend to be stopping at said house.
all of which exit house rapidly and aprehend theiving scrote.
after falling over and hurting himself severly(accident , honest)a lot several hours later,theif is deposited in woods, fifty miles from original incident.
stark b****ck naked and with BIKE THEIF tattooed on his forehead.i believe he moved out of the area very shortly afterwards.:D

:D Great story ..

I've heard it before too I think.... I've drunk at the HA bar in Hackney many times years ago ... and I've been recalled the same story a few times ... usually told with great enthusiasm by the barman as he describes the action whilst pointing repeatedly at the stunning bike collection down the stairs.

If my memory serves me right or possibly many HA theft stories could sound similar. :D

Never mind the law Adam, Smash the theiving scums head against a wall and remind him who's vehicle it really is.(y)

Don't waste a phone call on an ambulance either, Let the theiving scum rot in the gutter.:puke:

Too many do gooders trying to protect these maggots already.:thumbsdown:

Glad it turned out ok and you lost nothing.(y)

Back