Remote Release - Anyone got a Zigview Twin-1 ?

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
The D200 doesn't work with the usual Nikon remote which I used with my D50 & their own ones for the D200 are for pros & lottery winners only!
I asked around & the Zigview Twin-1 was recommended (see HERE)
There are versions for both Nikon & Canon - For £50 you get both IR & cable release (IR works from within 100' infront or behind the camera)
More details HERE
Anyone got or used one? Don't really want to waste £50 if I can help it ... Paul (y)

Bit of a bump here. I am looking at one of these. Seems to be down to £20 from warehouse express for the "Twin 1 R2-UT Wireless Sender and Cable" - Very tempted to get one. Did you get one in the end Paul?

Bit of a bump here. I am looking at one of these. Seems to be down to £20 from warehouse express for the "Twin 1 R2-UT Wireless Sender and Cable" - Very tempted to get one. Did you get one in the end Paul?

Jimmy L - Yes I did get one of these - Mines called a Twin1 R2-SRN but I presume that is just the same package for the Nikon (?) - Haven't used it much but I tested it thoroughly when I first got it & it does exactly what it says on the tin - should be very useful now that I've got a macro lens to play with - now £20 eh - clucking bell how robbed do I feel :embarrassed:
Paul (y)

Ah after re-reading what I was looking at it seems it is still £50. The £20 is just for the sender and cable, D'oh!

Twin 1 R2-UT Wireless Sender and Cable £19.99
Twin 1 R2-SRC Sender & Receiver Kit - Canon 3 Pin £49.99
Twin 1 R2-SRN Sender & Receiver Kit - Nikon 10 Pin £49.99

Back