Remote Shutter Relase

Jem

Edit My Images
Yes
I hear you can buy a shutter release could someone point me in the right direction other than ebay,This will be ideal for self portraits,Knowing me ill get one thats not right for my camera lol

Thanks ill have a look at that and see what its like,Someone at work said about finding out about the RF-602.

Ive also been told to look the Yongnuo RF-603 but i cant seem to see it for the canon ones have i been given a wrong number?

Hi

Yes i found that first one you linked but did notice it was made by BV not Yonguno,The second one you linked is the one but i cant seem to find it other than amazon used not new,anyone know if they have stopped making that model?

Thanks will look at that:)

According to the Canon website the 350D takes the Remote Switch RS-60E3, Remote Controller RC-1 / RC-5. The RS-60E3 is a cabled release and are about £8-9 off amazon and the RC-1/5 is available here for a couple of quid. http://www.focalprice.com/DT140B/RC...anon_EOS_400D350D300D_Black.html?Currency=GBP

Thanks will also look at that:),Maybe im getting things all wrong as im just going by what someone has told me,But by the sounds of it the person at work suggested something that doesn't need cables,He said i should get something that you can use as a flash trigger,So when i get a flash i can use it for that aswell.

EDIT: Just sent my workmate a text saying what model,His very quick and blunt reply find a Yongnuo RF 602.

Last edited:
Looks like the Yongnuo RF 602 can only be got from ebay that is a no go area for me,Ive looked over all the net and cant seem to find them in any other place.

I got one of these from ebay (via hong kong) a couple of years ago, and it`s still going strong.

Looks like you can buy direct now too.

Last edited:
Thanks for that,Seems you can buy from them but its paypal,Which is a no go for me aswell as ebay.

Thanks for that,Seems you can buy from them but its paypal,Which is a no go for me aswell as ebay.

If you'd had a 450D, I'd have recommended an RC6; an excellent bit of kit at a surprisingly reasonable price. But your 350D is fractionally too old to be supported.

Unfortunately eBay is probably the best source of cheap remote releases; can you persuade a friend to buy one for you?
You might get one via Amazon but personally I'd rather buy from eBay than Amazon Marketplace as at least the eBay pitfalls are well known about and easily checked.

Thanks,I just might have to ask someone to get one for me from ebay then.

Back