Name
Darryl
Edit My Images
No
Looking for suggestions for removable camera straps, ones I have tried already:

Peak Design Slide
Op/Tech Pro/Original
Black Rapid Sport

With regards to the last one, I'm not keen on under-slung straps, so would prefer to stay away from that style, thanks.

Name
Bazza
Edit My Images
No
Having looked Peak design seem the easiest to undo with their push button clip design, but don't own any. I am thinking you want to fix to the camera base but that, depending on fixing means unscrewing the strap from that position

Last edited:
Edit My Images
No
I own all three you have tried and I’m yet to find one better than the peak design.

Name
Steven
Edit My Images
Yes
Unless the lens is on the really large/heavy side I don't use straps at all. I use Spyder pro hand straps and spider pro holsters w/ carry speed FS-1 plates.

For the heavier stuff I usually use the PD Slide or Op Tech Utility Sling attached to an arca swiss clamp/tether (which attaches to the lens foot).

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gogster
Name
Darryl
Edit My Images
No
Thanks John, the Matin looks good, need to weigh up the length of the attachments that are left on the camera when the strap is detached, which also turn into a convenient carry handle.

A lot of fans for the PD slide, which is a good strap, the heavy metal adjustment buckles I'm not a fan of, found them bulky and clunky.

Name
bob
Edit My Images
Yes
I have a Black Rapid strap, I forget the actual model name which I use attached to the tripod foot of my 100-400 and a Peak Design leash which is attached to the normal strap lugs on the body when using smaller lens's

I find both of them very good in there respective roles.