Removing all adobe from MacBook Pro?

Name
Jan
Edit My Images
No
I no longer use Lightroom/photoshop, but have noticed that adobe seems completely intertwined into my MacBook Pro system! I would imagine I can manually remove all the adobe products by going into my library and utilities etc and deleting everything I find pertaining to Adobe , but wondered if there is a better way? I know there are some software applications like Clean My Mac etc, but I have read mixed reviews regarding various apps, is there anything anyone can recommend that will do the job without compromising my laptop, or, do I have to do a manual removal session!

I am running the latest Monterey 12.3.1

Many Thanks.

Many thanks for your responses, I will investigate!:)

Thanks for the suggestions, I used the cc cleaner tool, and apart from a few stray bits in my library which I added to the bin, everything now seems to have been removed, I can't believe how intertwined the whole adobe package was on my computer!!!

Thanks for the suggestions, I used the cc cleaner tool, and apart from a few stray bits in my library which I added to the bin, everything now seems to have been removed, I can't believe how intertwined the whole adobe package was on my computer!!!
I recall Norton AV being extremely intrusive and none too easy to uninstall/remove:(

Back