Renault World Series Donnington Park (My View)

Name
Anthony
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, i spent the morning at Donnington Park taking in the sites and sounds of the Renault World Series. Wasnt too bad actually, for free you cant really complain. Was worth the trip just to see and hear the renault formula 1 car.

Well here is a small selection of what i took on the day. The rest can be found at my website www.anthony-clay.co.uk under the "motorsport" section.

C+C welcome.

1. - Renault World series
IMG_0132.JPG

2. - National Clio Cup
IMG_0163.JPG

3. - Eurocup Megane Trophy
IMG_0258.JPG

4. - Renault F1
IMG_0407.JPG

5. - Battle between 2 Clio Cups
IMG_0171.JPG

Wow these are super duper! Dead impressed, mate! Looks like you had a great posistion, where were you?

Cracking shots Antc :)

Wow these are super duper! Dead impressed, mate! Looks like you had a great posistion, where were you?

Inside of redgate (first corner), next to the spark plug commentry tower and then right at the top corner up from the bridge (i forget the name of the corner now)

I think I saw you, where all the pro togs were standing just inside the fence?

Hehe, I saw a bunch of guys in bibs just inside the fence.

circuit_bikes_uk_donington_castrol_it_375x263.gif

Just where it sys Redgate, is where I thought you meant. Obviously a little back from the track :p

Althought.. re-reading your post I think you were opposite to where I think, where there's no fence. I know the place. You weren't one of the people who ran down when those 3 world series came off were ya? :p

Hehe, I saw a bunch of guys in bibs just inside the fence.

circuit_bikes_uk_donington_castrol_it_375x263.gif

Just where it sys Redgate, is where I thought you meant. Obviously a little back from the track :p

Althought.. re-reading your post I think you were opposite to where I think, where there's no fence. I know the place. You weren't one of the people who ran down when those 3 world series came off were ya? :p

i was on the inside of redgate where there is no fence around lunchtime bout 30 mins before the F1 car came out. I was waving a 30d and 100-400 around. That was the only time i was at redgate all day. Shame i missed the world series cars coming off !!!

Ah! Yeah I know where you mean now. Aye first race of the day, 3 of the World Series cars came off just after the the redgate straight bit! Might've seen you wondering around.

Personally, I think it would've been great to meet people, sounds like loads went! Missed oppurtunity.

Back