Renault World Series with new 300 F/4

Edit My Images
Yes
How do folks,

Nice to see so many people out at Donington at the weekend sharing the photos on here. Thought I might as well do the same, first time since early April that I have shot Motorsport (can't believe it! Damm Dissertations). Also, these were taken with my new 300 F/4 L IS.

Got to say, I felt rusty and the new lens will need some time to get used to. Here are a few picks, no excessive cropping done on any (yay!):

1) Formula Renault
formulaRenault.jpg

2) Clio Cup
clioCup_01.jpg

3) Clio Cup
clioCup_02.jpg

4) Renault F1
renaultF1.jpg

5) World Series
renaultWorlds.jpg

If anyone has anymore room for some comments then that would be welcomed, but there is a rather large collection on here of other World Series photosets so I understand...thanks for looking.

Tom

Wow these are really good! Really like the last one mate!

Tom, where were you situated for these shots?

Outside of Fogarty's, found a good spot at about 10am and just stayed there until the end! Got pretty busy, loads of other photog's, I really hope nothing ever happens at that corner regards putting a fence up as it is one of the few really really good places at Donington left for photos.

:clap:

nice set there buddy.. well worth a comment or two..
if i had to pick one it would be the second tp last.
well done look forward to seeing more..

md(y)

A tad over exposed, but correctable i think, but very nice shots the 3rd Clio is the best for me

Nice shots!

I spend a few hours at that spot too!

Nikon D2Xs on a monopod.

cracking set, looks like the new lens settled in nicely then :)

Lovely stuff those, very nicelt done, gotta say the 300 f4'L' is one heck of a lens I use mine sometimes with the 1.4x converter and I can't see ANY loss in image quality, a perfect match !

Alan

As noted above, they are slightly over-exposed. A quick play with the levels will sort em good and proper!

Almost certain its this monitor as they look ok here. Will try some calibrating before I post some up next time.

last one for me(y)
well done

Back