Repent my Sins.... and have I solved the Glare issue???

Name
Bryn
Edit My Images
Yes
I think I may have the Glare issue licked in about 40 odd taken shots it didn't seem to appear once. Though I had a extremely hard shooting time. The Collembola Gods have disapproved of my mean words and paid in my kind with making it difficult to find them through the lens. Even finding large placed landmarks (stones different colour from background was difficult)

Or did @TimmyG place a curse on me :p

Tokina 11-16mm Reversed + Flash Diffused

1. 16mm

IMG_0400
by bthomas124, on Flickr

2. 11mm

IMG_0416
by bthomas124, on Flickr

3. 16mm

IMG_0414
by bthomas124, on Flickr

4. 11mm

IMG_0388
by bthomas124, on Flickr

5. Stack @11mm x3 shots

2015-02-24-22.01.41 ZS PMax
by bthomas124, on Flickr

6. Setup

20150224_214842
by bthomas124, on Flickr

20150224_214857
by bthomas124, on Flickr

All comments welcome and appreciated

:ty:

Some nice images Bryn, with some good composition. Glad you've managed to sort out your Glare problems.(y)

I'm not too familiar with the colouring that they should be (so I could be wrong), but the Collembola shots to me all look as if they could do with warming up on colour balance.

George.

Some great "reversed lens" macro shots here, and nice to see your camera set up too, it looks impressive ;)

I gotta get me one of those fancy "flash off camera type brackets". I made another Pringles diffuser for a Speedlight, just havent tried that on the D7100 yet!

These are cheapo Chinese brackets so not great and constantly tightening them up. But I do love it with my kit lens

Lovely set of high mag shots, Bryn.

Thanks Kurt still a challenge though kit lens is easier to use after using this setup.

#5 is a stunner, wow

Thanks mate Im still proper cack at stacking and doing it a 7x mag is probably not the best learning.

Some nice images Bryn, with some good composition. Glad you've managed to sort out your Glare problems.(y)

I'm not too familiar with the colouring that they should be (so I could be wrong), but the Collembola shots to me all look as if they could do with warming up on colour balance.

George.

Agreed colouring is slightly off but not too bad. I have done some changes not uploaded though as these are really still test shots.

Back