Replacement batteries.

Name
Francis
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi I am looking to purchase 2 or more batteries for Nikon d7100 previous batteries were 3000. mAH. I am not looking to spend a small fortune has anyone any recommendations? Thanks in advance. F D

Not wanting to hijack a thread, but I have been looking at the prices for the Canon NB-13L battery, at the Canon store they are £72.99. Even on Amazon they are £52. It's a rude awakening for me and does beg the question of third party batteries as they are more affordable. 73 quid for a tiny battery! I'll see how I manage with one!!

Not wanting to hijack a thread, but I have been looking at the prices for the Canon NB-13L battery, at the Canon store they are £72.99. Even on Amazon they are £52. It's a rude awakening for me and does beg the question of third party batteries as they are more affordable. 73 quid for a tiny battery! I'll see how I manage with one!!
Ex-Pro or Duracell are good 3rd party if you go that way.

Also means there is a huge incentive to counterfeit.

Back