Replacement modelling bulbs for Interfit EX150

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Do interfit heads not use the standard E27 fitment in which case getting over 75W should be really easy unless I'm missing something obvious

I can't see from the less than perfect photos and poor description whether it's a standard Edison screw or a small Edison screw fitting - either way, it should be easy enough to get something that fits.
But be aware that the probable reason why your flash head has such a low wattage bulb is that it doesn't have fan cooling, a brighter bulb may cause serious problems.

It's a small Edison screw. And good point about the low wattage due to lack of fan!

cosmicma i did find those before but they are way too expensive.

simonbarker - unfortunately those are E27 mount, i need E14.

I have found some on Amazon.com. for 4 bulbs with shipping it come to about £40 so might just have to bite the bullet and get those.

These should work? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281181335231

The Interfit flash heads have fans afaik.
Some of their heads have fans, some don't. It probably depends on who makes them.
Generally, it's safe to say that they don't if they have a very low powered modelling lamp and if the spec doesn't say that they do have one.

Just found some 100W ones on thedigitalcamerashop.co.uk. they didn't come up in searches before but did today. I ordered 4 so i have back ups. thanks for all the help!

Back