Replacement monopod thread cap

Edit My Images
No
Gone and lost the rubber thread cap for my Manfrotto 679 monopod, haven't I? :(

Anyone know where I can get a replacement from?

If I didn't bin those things as soon as I fit a head, I would send you one. Thinking a little sideways, you might find something that would do the job at an autojumble - ant rubber cover that'll slide on with a bit of a push will do the job.

Karlu advise calling Paula Sherwin at Johnsons Photopia on 0870 765 2013 for further information/help in identifying the necessary part or to order.

Just out of curiosity, why do you need one? I've never put one back on after taking it off for the first time, Always have heads permanently on them.

That said, I've got one lying around somewhere. If you still want one, PM me your address and I'll send one over to you.

Just want it as a rain cover for the thread really as I don't have a head on it to protect it from the elements.

Fabs, if you have one and don't mind sending it over I'll PM you my address now :)

Just want it as a rain cover for the thread really as I don't have a head on it to protect it from the elements.

Fabs, if you have one and don't mind sending it over I'll PM you my address now :)

PM received and replied to. (y)

Back