Replacent for Zenfolio

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Over the last decade I have built up a library of 60 galleries containing around 9000 photos of vintage and other interesting cars. All can be accessed via the internet using a zenfolio website which allows searching by car, driver and registration number plate. I sell a low number of photos as prints or digital downloads directly from the site without my personal intervention.

Zenfolio have now announced that from the middle of this month they will be auto archiving all galleries that have not been updated in the most recent 14 months, Retrieving any galleries will take at least 12 hours and there may be a limit on the number (20?) of galleries that can be retrieved at any time,i.e. one in one out.

I feel upset that having paid for a years subscription in advance with currently unlimited storage, this is not only unfair, but renewing on these new terms will not be worthwhile.

Any advice on other hosting sites that may be more suitable for future storage and sales will be appreciated

Last edited:
Or using the above advice, just create a small logo, and upload that to each one. That way it won`t detract from your galleries.

Back