Replacing Xf1

Edit My Images
Yes
Apologies, a bit lazy google.......
A few years ago I got involved with the strong Curry's deal on the XF1 and have loved it for throwing it in a pocket and taking it out and still having half decent images.
Was contemplating handing it down to the kid and buying a similar replacement, but a look around google I'm struggling to find anything similarly priced and at least the same quality. Any current gems anyone could recommend about the £200 spot?

I've got an XT20, so just looking for something even smaller that I can chuck in a pocket for those off-chance moments, yet still be able to grab a decent image, and have the option of raw for some lightroom tweaking.

Cheers

I guess it depends what specific things you like about the XF1. If it's the appearance and form factor, the XQ2 is probably worth a look if you can grab one from the refurb site. Same lens and sensor with a few nice upgrades.

The "problem" with the xf1 is romance. Everyone expected it to be s***e as it was £130 but it wasn't..in reality it was ok but had the Fuji feel. I loved mine

After mine, I swore I'd never buy another Fuji but got the x30 in January. In many way, it's similar to the xf1 in terms of IQ and control but it's not trouser pocketable really. You might get one in the Fuji refurb store if you're patient

Cool, thanks guys, was hoping I'd missed an xf1 type deal. Yep, will keep my eye of the Fuji refurbished store to see if anything pops up in next couple of weeks.

I had a XF1 and it failed during a trip to Paris. After the poor response I got from Fuji over repairs / warranty I bought a Sony RX100.

My original XF1 is still going strong - not sure about the other one but I hope it exploded in the person who stole its face...

However, since I wanted an OVF as well as a pocketable camera, I've bought a Panasonic TZ100 so I can see what I'm shooting in bright sunlight (with ease - it's possible with the XF1 but not when I'm wearing my contact lenses!)

Back