NSFW Reporter Gets Angry And Tells Us The REAL News

Except he isn't actually a reporter called Jonathan Pie , he's an actor and comedian called Tom Walker.

So, as real as Ali G...

still brill though ,i would vote for him

Except he isn't actually a reporter called Jonathan Pie , he's an actor and comedian called Tom Walker.

So, as real as Ali G...

I don't believe I said he was a real reporter

I just found it amusing and thought others might as well

You did, have you forgotten the title you gave the thread?

Erm... No I didn't

Pray tell where does it say's a real reporter?

Please learn to understand the construct of the sentence you are reading

Moving on....

Erm... No I didn't

Pray tell where does it say's a real reporter?

Please learn to understand the construct of the sentence you are reading

Sometimes you can be quite obtuse.

Reporter gets angry
Policeman locks up person
Prime Minister cuts tax credit

They are all factual statements of what the person is, if you had actually realised that is was a spoof you could have said "spoof reporter" or "comic reporter" as your title. It's no big deal, many others on Facebook also think he is a real reporter.

Please learn to understand basic English.

Reporter gets angry

They are all factual statements of what the person is, if you had actually realised that is was a spoof you could have said "spoof reporter" or "comic reporter" as your title. It's no big deal, many others on Facebook also think he is a real reporter.

The only one being obtuse is you, no one else

I am well aware it is a spoof, I gave the thread title the same title as was given the video on Youtube (not facebook)

The only person who doesn't seem to get it and is making an issue of it is you.

Are you bored or something? slow night?

Feel free to jog on

Reporter gets angry

If the English language is really your issue, then your own grammar could use a little work.

Just sayin'.

FFS
Only on a Saturday night in Out of Focus can a light-hearted joke thread turn into an argument :rolleyes:
(unless it's a Friday night, of course)

Is there any chance that this can get back onto the original topic?
This is better

Reactions: ST4
FFS
Only on a Saturday night in Out of Focus can a light-hearted joke thread turn into an argument :rolleyes:
(unless it's a Friday night, of course)

Is there any chance that this can get back onto the original topic?
I thought it was much more funny that Keith W didn't realise this was a spoof. That was better than the spoof especially the back peddling.

I thought it was much more funny that Keith W didn't realise this was a spoof. That was better than the spoof especially the back peddling.

Seriously fella give it a rest and stop making assumptions

Last edited:
FFS I have never seen so many hidden agendas and arrogance and bullying in one short thread,

Loved the vid, thanks (y)
Seriously? ROFLMAO

Very funny video. I'm surprised I've never seen that comedian before, I'll have to see what else he's done.

I must have missed the post that suggested even a bit that Keith thought it was a serious report. :thinking:
Seems to me that Keith quoted the you tube link as the header.
And made no suggestion either way as to its validity.
Oh and please don't let the facts get in the way of a good argument (TP stylee) :D

Obviously not a REAL reporter. I mean, jeans & trainers.....with a tie? :wacky: :D

Even Clarkson only wears a sports jacket over jeans and trainers, never a tie.

Seems to me that Keith quoted the you tube link as the header.
And made no suggestion either way as to its validity.
Oh and please don't let the facts get in the way of a good argument (TP stylee) :D
To be fair, I'd have posted it and not let on I knew it was a fake, to see if anyone fell for it.

To be fair, I'd have posted it and not let on I knew it was a fake, to see if anyone fell for it.
What ever his intentions were, it certainly livened things up for a bit :D

Back