Resting Wolf

cosmix3

David Sullivan
Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

Been at Cotswold again today :D, here are some shots of one of the Wolves for you.

IMG_7749.jpg

IMG_7751.jpg

IMG_7759.jpg

And one that was a bit more active :D

IMG_7761.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Those first three are nice bit why have you put up the same picture three times?

I love the composition and expression you've captured in the last one (y)

Very nice set Stuart esp the last one , he looks a bit sad in the last one though
Pete

Do you live in that place lol :D

Wish I could get a flat in the grounds, funnily enough been back there for an hour or so today :D

Lovely set Stu, really relaxing.

Thanks Dawn.

Those first three are nice bit why have you put up the same picture three times?

I love the composition and expression you've captured in the last one (y)

Thanks, first two are different, as is the third, just couldn't pick my fav so showed them all :D

Very nice set Stuart esp the last one , he looks a bit sad in the last one though
Pete

Thanks Pete.

Very nice (y)

Thanks.

Come to think of it, we never actually saw him arrive or leave at the meet a few weeks ago. :cautious:

Shhhhhh.............. they don't know I have set up a nice little hidey hole there :naughty: :D

Shhhhhh.............. they don't know I have set up a nice little hidey hole there :naughty: :D

Indeed, and for the benefit of others here, his avatar is him in his disguise......................................I think. :thinking: :p

Indeed, and for the benefit of others here, his avatar is him in his disguise......................................I think. :thinking: :p

Darn, new costume time I think, ;) still that Bamboo diet was getting a bit much :D

Back