Review [Review] Pentax Supaclean Lenscloth

Edit My Images
Yes
I was on the lookout for a lens cloth as discussed from this thread.

I came across the Pentax Supaclean lenscloth which I purchased from ebay (from playaflamenca29)
I paid £3.90 delivered and got to choose my colour from a selection of six (I bought the blue one).

It arrived in an envelope type card case with a window showing the cloth. You will see pics below but the contents of the package includes:
- cloth (measures 18 x 18cm/7.5 x 7.5 inches)
- plastic pouch for cloth
- care instructions (in 8 languages)

img1211wx.jpg

img1219c.jpg

img1226r.jpg

The cloth is listed as advanced microfibre and I have tried to get a shot as close to the cloth to show how it looks.

img1589cropped.jpg

The Pentax cloth is smooth to the touch whereas some other microfibre cloths I've handled can stick/get caught on my fingers (I can have dry hands).

I had to look for something to test it on and alas I had one fingermark on my 52mm filter so I tried the cloth and with one wipe it cleared the print. I know it's not a vigorous test so I looked at other stuff to use it on.
I thought I'd test it on my glasses as well since I only use them ocassionally. I always use my T-shirt to wipe them (breathing on them first). It usually leaves (slight) greasy marks on the edge of the glasses, but using this cloth cleared it with no problems.

It's a nice little cloth which I would definitely recommend. I decided to order another one to keep as a backup/use with my glasses.

Back