Name
mel
Edit My Images
Yes
well here goes a few of many shots taken from ISL on sunday 8th

ISLWEB.jpg

NO 2.

ISLWEB2.jpg

Hope you guys had a good day Mel, I would have loved to have come over !

Anyway, very nice shots but they look a little overcooked on the PP front to me, especially #1 ? I don't know what you were wanting to achieve though so it could be perfect, looks crystal clear, I would like to see a bit more pore !

hi there, you did miss another great day, NO 1 image is just how i planned that shot and its what i wanted (processed), im sure another meet will be on the card soon. thanks for comments

hi there, you did miss another great day, NO 1 image is just how i planned that shot and its what i wanted (processed), im sure another meet will be on the card soon. thanks for comments

Its all subjective, I like them though - I had a great day as-well, hope to get across soon if the boys get another sorted !

im sure they are planning it as we speak, lol

They're good, but her nose seems to have been lost during the PP of #1 I think :shrug: I like it apart from that.

Hi Mel, superb day and thoroughly enjoyed myself, great to put some faces to names too!

I like what you have done with those two, especially No1, nice catch lights, cracking job!

Thanks for helping me out with the settings it really helped.

Nige

Last edited:
the post processing is just too much for me and the lighting doesn't really do much for me

cheers for the comments. nigey.... always use the correct settings mate.(pmsl)
another great day at ISL, and i always enjoy meeting new people, cant wait til next one.

Back