Reviving my film kit

no box it all up and throw it all in the big red bins you see on the roadside ,,,,i'll send you my address to write on the side as well

Go for it, you know you want to.

Andy

Yup - what he said. It's the future, you just wait and see...

It is also the past, so doubley good.

Andy

... present too - so tripley good!

It's Scientific fact that film users live longer more fruitful lives.

I too last night got my old film kit out again. The nostalgia of film always will be a winner for me.

Bout time we had more ladies in the F&C section. It had started to smell of BO & stale farts.

Talk is cheap people. Shoot film, post pictures, make prints.(y)

Silly question in this section really. :p

Preaching to the perverted I think, or should that be from.

Tony

We're not perverted here, we're the minority who have seen (and captured without blinkers!) the light.

Bout time we had more ladies in the F&C section. It had started to smell of BO & stale farts.

What with the smell of Dev, Stop and Fix as well as those aroma's it must smell like the House of Lords after they'd sent out for a Fish Supper :LOL:

Silly question in this section really. :p

Preaching to the perverted I think, or should that be from.

Tony

From where I sit, that's fightin' talk that is... :bat:

From where I sit, that's fightin' talk that is... :bat:

I thought you would be too chicken to fight :D

Strip to the waist and fight like men? baggsy top half.:p

My peely wally moobs would blind you allowing for a sharp exit, and a quick sharp harp. :exit::beer:

Tony

I too last night got my old film kit out again. The nostalgia of film always will be a winner for me.

it is a scientific fact that handling film canisters and pulling the leader out, significantly increases a women's libido .....

so gentlemen .....................:eek:

I thought you would be too chicken to fight :D

Strip to the waist and fight like men? baggsy top half.:p

My peely wally moobs would blind you allowing for a sharp exit, and a quick sharp harp. :exit::beer:

Tony

:help: ... we're lovers, not fighters in here :naughty:

Jesus saves, Allah protects, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich. :)

:D

That's why you need to be nice to him.

I'm only a part-time cultist mind you.

Last edited:
I just need to get back to grips with it. I suppose using film also pushes me to think more before taking a shot. Will post pics when I get my film.

Sounds like you are going to have some fun.

Are you going to try the Velvia thats in the camera?

Tony

yes, seems a waste, i have had slide films before knocking around for ages, so will be intrigued. I thought it was a bit odd, pulled t80 out of the bag, and saw part of the film box in its holder, but no batteries, so thought best not open the back, popped new batteries in today and on it wound and showed number 1 on the display. So i assume its unused.... not sure what subjects im going to use it on yet though...after this, i will have to use each 1 of the bodies 1 by 1. Its a shame my t90 body has the dreaded eee code. I miss using that camera...

Back