Reynard The Fox.

Superb, CT (y)!

Good job that you left the TCs off. Sometimes, it's a pity to have an f/2.8 lens that isn't :thinking:.

Superb, CT (y)!

Good job that you left the TCs off. Sometimes, it's a pity to have an f/2.8 lens that isn't :thinking:.
I didn't have much choice the way the light was - the extra reach would have been nice with the TC, but I'd have been shoving up the ISO even further. :puke:

Tis true though- 2.8 is a life saver at times.

not bad mate i take it you had stopped for a rest and they never noticed you :naughty:

:wave:

very nice mate very nice indeed

md;)

not bad mate i take it you had stopped for a rest and they never noticed you :naughty:

LOL... well I'd heard they's been seen there so I went to check it out not expecting a great deal, or a long wait at the very least. In the event it couldn't have been much quicker or easier. They knoew I was there and they were very wary. I'd like to try again in better light with more reach.

Nothing to do with vast experience, great use of equipment and the mind and eye of a hawk then...

PMSL. Do hawks go into the bathroom and forget why they went in?

Last edited:
Don't comment often but had to on these, superb, take a bit of beating, the vixen looks as though she has cubs somewhere(if the *** was close by) will now move them somewhere safer if she thinks she was seen.

Last edited:
Having trouble editing, computer playing up and not letting me replace asterisks, just so you know I'm not swearing, actually trying to insert ***, if anybody reading this can they give me any info on why its not letting me put the word in I require.

Last edited:
Lovely set of shots CT, great details. As for that last one...

"If you point that thing at me one more time, I'm gonna 'ave ya!!" :D

Gorgeous set.

I should put this one up for a caption contest - I wonder what he's saying? :D

3449203225_118d404ff9_o.jpg

"Do I look like a Nuthatch"

PMSL. Do hawks go into the bathroom and forget why they went in?

PMSL. Eye of a hawk with varifocals.:D

:LOL:

I'm thinking a hawk with varifocals is even more deadly, and I'm pretty sure all men do that bathroom thing....

Anyway I was talking more spiritual... man.

Oh come on! let yourself go a little... :D

Back