Rhodedendron Bud

raythefab

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes
just opening
500533175_11435f0bf7_o.jpg

Interesting object but it looks cramped in the frame. Also looks like it should have been sharpened after resizing and I find the colour line in the border distracting.

sorry ;)

dont be sorry i want to hear these thing's so i can hopefully get better,may i just say it's supposed to be macro should it not fill the frame,thank you

Too much to explain in one thread!

You need to read up on composition as much as macro. Macro is a bit vague in its meaning. Macro on a zoom lens means it can focus closer than normal. A proper bought for purpose macro lens can do at least 1:1 magnification - the image on the sensor is the same size as the object.

You may be making a big picture of something small but it still has to work as an image. Rule of thirds and all that.

Plenty of info on the forum. http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=7761 is a tutorial by Hacker. Note also the composition in the images - how big the subject is and where it is in the frame.

I'm rubbish at photoshop but I've bodged your picture to make more room. What looks good is always a personal thing but it looks a bit better to me :)

budedit.jpg

Back