Rhossili

Great shot this, love the mood and the composition. Worms head is a great area for photography as there's loads of interesting rock formations. Although the pic above I presume was shot on the left beach from worms head and you can easily get caught by the tide coming in behind you at that spot (like I was !)

Great shot this, love the mood and the composition. Worms head is a great area for photography as there's loads of interesting rock formations. Although the pic above I presume was shot on the left beach from worms head and you can easily get caught by the tide coming in behind you at that spot (like I was !)

Thanks mate.(y)

your absolutely right the worm is to the right...lots have people have ben cut off:eek:not too bad if your wrapped up and have something to eat.
Ive always fancied trapping myself over there for a couple of hours..one day In the summer i'll take some munchies and a blanket and of course the camera and do it.:D

Fantastic composition. Colours are so rich and the detail is great. Wonderful mood you've captured. Lovely exposure :clap:

Splendid - as usual.(y)

I like the detail of the foreground while still keeping the sky properly exposed.

Thanks mate.(y)

your absolutely right the worm is to the right...lots have people have ben cut off:eek:not too bad if your wrapped up and have something to eat.
Ive always fancied trapping myself over there for a couple of hours..one day In the summer i'll take some munchies and a blanket and of course the camera and do it.:D

I've never actually been on the 'head' as it were but I've been cut off standing on the beach/rocky area you took the photograph before. I had to wade up to my waist with my camera bag on my head over a 6 foot gap to get out and back to shore. Was lucky ! :eek:

That photo is stunning.

Not too keen on the poster style boarder though.

I've never actually been on the 'head' as it were but I've been cut off standing on the beach/rocky area you took the photograph before. I had to wade up to my waist with my camera bag on my head over a 6 foot gap to get out and back to shore. Was lucky ! :eek:

:eek:thats a bit hairy...the waves of the incoming tide are huge..you were really lucky.

Thanks all(y)

Back