RIAT 2013 my set is complete

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
Yes
A brilliant set but I really like no 5 with the reflections of people in the helmets' visor.

Some lovely images in there. I think no.6 is the pick of the bunch. (y)
My only CC would be that I'm not too keen on the vignette on no's 1-3 and it's a shame about the reflection in the helmet in no.5.
No. 1 the aircraft has a very bright centre a very dark front and back due to this harsh vignette.

Last edited:
Some lovely images in there. I think no.6 is the pick of the bunch. (y)
My only CC would be that I'm not too keen on the vignette on no's 1-3 and it's a shame about the reflection in the helmet in no.5.
No. 1 the aircraft has a very bright centre a very dark front and back due to this harsh vignette.

The vignette is something I am still learning on so thanks for the comments as it gives me something to work on but I am going to stick with this style I just need to master it, the reflection to me on the helmet shows that this was a natural photo and not staged I prefer to show this.

Great set and I really do like #5 (including the reflection). Only thing (and it may be my screen) is that trophy is quite bright and hard to see what is engraved on it.

really like # 4 and 5 (shame about the reflected trophy!), great shots.
Am seeing strange halo/sun type light coming from behind the aircraft in the first 3 though, might be just my monitor as nobody else seems to have mentioned it!

Great set and I really do like #5 (including the reflection). Only thing (and it may be my screen) is that trophy is quite bright and hard to see what is engraved on it.

yes it is maybe i need to think about placement before taking the shot

really like # 4 and 5 (shame about the reflected trophy!), great shots.
Am seeing strange halo/sun type light coming from behind the aircraft in the first 3 though, might be just my monitor as nobody else seems to have mentioned it!

its the style of editing i have done

A fine set

im dead proud of this set its the first airshow where i can see a difference in my photography and feel i have come along in leaps and bounds this year

and more importantly - a fine feeling (y)

Lovely set my friend. May I say your best selection of shots to date. Lovely jubbly

Cheers Pete, I am getting there slowly but surely lol, I have been looking out for yours have I missed them?

& thanks to others who have commented its muchly appreciated

Kevin

I like the one of the pilot and aircraft, what kind of shutter speeds do you use for static and flying shots? :)

Back