RIAT 2015

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
HI great set of images only wish I could have got there....maybe next year....:)

Good job! I agree it was cracking day, enjoyed the show a lot.

Not sorted through mine yet, but I hope to have some good ones.

Good job! I agree it was cracking day, enjoyed the show a lot.

Thanks, not since the days of full USAF involvement have I enjoyed it so much. Very tempted to do the Thursday or Monday next year just for photography, then enjoy the show at the weekend. I put my camera down for 90% of the Vulcan display, figured it would stay in my memory longer if I properly absorbed it!

Thanks, not since the days of full USAF involvement have I enjoyed it so much. Very tempted to do the Thursday or Monday next year just for photography, then enjoy the show at the weekend. I put my camera down for 90% of the Vulcan display, figured it would stay in my memory longer if I properly absorbed it!

I've always thought that the best camera is the one your head. I found myself watching (and enjoying) the show quite a bit too. I did take a lot of photos as well, as I wanted to have a play with my new 100-400 MkII. Managed some decent shots and a lot of rubbish ones too... I didn't realise how dusty my sensor was until I got home.. :( The last time I was at RIAT was in 2007 and IIRC the USAF were still involved. I definitely remember the B1 doing a show. I grew up near Upper Heyford and went to all of the air shows there wher the USAF fully on board and still have fond memories of those days.

Back