riat 2020

Edit My Images
No
looking to book tickets for riot 2020 fri sat sun due to distance from Edinburgh just as well making the most of it
anyone thats been before can you tell me where is a good place to get the shots ?
anyone going fancy a meet up ?

You can't really go wrong. the flight line is massive and depending on what you want to shoot, just move along the line. I always make a point of heading to the take off end at least once as I do like a good afterburner shot. Personally I would suggest staying at the Eastern end, between the 27 numbers and the midpoint. That seems to be the busier end of the action.

As Gary @vulcan2912 said above, the Thursday and Monday are arguably the best days to go in, for arrivals and departures.

I haven't been for a few years but validations/practice displays used to run into the evening on the Friday, usually with a Spitfire up at sunset. With Friday being a half display day I'd imagine Thursday evening may be worth staying around for now...

Then personally I'd do one of the show days on base, and the other 2 days at Totterdown.

Back