RIAT Saturday

Dino f

Wiiiiilmmmaaaaaaaa
Name
Dean Feltimo
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, after a cloudy showery start, the day got hotter and hotter.
Havnt had chance to go through pics yet, but here are a few quick ones.
Quality better than yesterdays washout, but still not 100%, will have to look with fresh eyes in the morning.:LOL:

B1b Lancer
IMG_0109.jpg

F-117 Nighthawk (stealth fighter)
IMG_0130.jpg

B1b Lancer fast flypast
IMG_0150.jpg

USAF Thunderbirds
IMG_0171.jpg

USAF Thunderbirds HOW CLOSE:eek:
IMG_0194.jpg

BAE Hawk Advanced Trainer
IMG_0295.jpg

Frecce Tricolore
IMG_0324.jpg

Thanks for looking
c&c welcome.
Dean:)

Very nice Dino What lens you using for these good shots?, I was hoping to go this year but didnt manage it..Hope you enjoy tomorrow if you go again..

WOW!
Its a shame about the angle on the lancer though It looks like its got a "gimpy" wing

Cheers guys, LOL at Cobra.
N4P, was using a 100-400L on a 10D for these.
Glad i did'nt go Sunday weather looked horrible. (unless those who went know different).
Great show though, just gutted the B52 went tech.

Cheers guys, LOL at Cobra.
N4P, was using a 100-400L on a 10D for these.
Glad i did'nt go Sunday weather looked horrible. (unless those who went know different).
Great show though, just gutted the B52 went tech.

Dean,

It flew on Sunday which was good to see and weather wasn't too bad with about 10-20 mins of persistant rain all day. The best bit was today though with all the departures. As I was staff, I was able to drive my car onto the airfield via the green cone road and park up on the grass near the Static B1.

No trade vans, no VIPs just the aircrew, techies, ATC doing litter collections and about 6 of us with the necessary passes and cameras. Was able to stand very close (20ft) to most aircraft that taxied from the static park.

Was wondering down the main taxi way on Friday afternoon and this gentleman parked up the red & white bulldog and started to walk towards me. Suddenly clocked him and realised it was Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden :notworthy:. Cue camera burst, autograph & handshake. Weekend complete.

Excelent as usual Dean! You captured the F117 really well considering it is just a black blob in the sky,...

Shame the B52 didnt fly on the Saturday, would of been good to see. We were going to stay but decided to head back home after talking to a few of the pilots at the hotel we were in. They were very dissapointed with the weather reports,... Wish we stayed for the deprtures now :-(.

Nice one Dean.

King.

What a fabulous set of pics, i envy you sir.

Back