Ribena Bubbles – 2:1 – Laowa 60mm f/2.8 Ultra Macro

Name
Duncan
Edit My Images
No
Ribena Bubbles – 2:1 – Laowa 60mm f/2.8 Ultra Macro. ISO = 200, f/22, 1 sec. These bubbles were constantly moving so I’m impressed at just how sharp the image is. I was worried that at 1 second exposure and f/22 things would be a tad soft but it’s sharp enough for me.

Ribena Bubbles – 2:1 – Laowa 60mm f/2.8 Ultra Macro

Ok so that's a bit blooming cool!!

Thanks Tracey! I have to say, I didn't expect much from it and thought I'd be binning all the shots as a result of the 1 sec exposure but I wanted to keep the ISO down as I find macro and ultra macro shots really benefit from that as the subject is literally under the microscope! The "studio" lights caused too many harsh reflections so they were all off and a flash wasn't really an option so at this ISO my option was one.

Thanks Tracey! I have to say, I didn't expect much from it and thought I'd be binning all the shots as a result of the 1 sec exposure but I wanted to keep the ISO down as I find macro and ultra macro shots really benefit from that as the subject is literally under the microscope! The "studio" lights caused too many harsh reflections so they were all off and a flash wasn't really an option so at this ISO my option was one.

That's pretty impressive then, I bet you were extremely pleased how it came out.

You'll have to start hunting around for more unusual stuff now too.

Back