Ricardodaforce's July Picture a Day Challenge

Nice set but :eek: for being on the train line :nono:

Hi ya

well done for taking the challenge of a photo a day...I have difficulty enough doing 1 a week !

Love the night version of the house & pool...really effective & great capture of the cobweb...just a tad bright on the top but great detail (y)

Hi ya

well done for taking the challenge of a photo a day...I have difficulty enough doing 1 a week !

Love the night version of the house & pool...really effective & great capture of the cobweb...just a tad bright on the top but great detail (y)

Thanks for your kind words :)

coming home to spain at the end of the month hoping to get some good pics as it's ferria in the village :)

Please don't take this the wrong way - I think all your shots are great - but is there a theme/link between them, or is it 'simply' one shot a day?

Please don't take this the wrong way - I think all your shots are great - but is there a theme/link between them, or is it 'simply' one shot a day?

I just have to do one shot a day. No theme.

There isn't one I can say I don't like in some way. (y)

#3, really like the low perspective, shadows and colours.

#4 had great contrast and good communications between you and the guy. I'd like to see him more on the left and possible show his reflection, and a tad more on the top.

#5 is a bit :puke: quite a scarey perspective.

#7, what sets it for me is the dark green colour on the walls. I'd like to see it a little higher to enable me to see down the corridor (not that I'd be able to actually make anything out).

#9, another good choice of b&w. I like how the lady on the left is thinking and the lady on the right is thinking even more. Pity you cropped a bit of her out.

Overall, well done and I'll be popping back.

Cheers.

There isn't one I can say I don't like in some way. (y)

#3, really like the low perspective, shadows and colours.

#4 had great contrast and good communications between you and the guy. I'd like to see him more on the left and possible show his reflection, and a tad more on the top.

#5 is a bit :puke: quite a scarey perspective.

#7, what sets it for me is the dark green colour on the walls. I'd like to see it a little higher to enable me to see down the corridor (not that I'd be able to actually make anything out).

#9, another good choice of b&w. I like how the lady on the left is thinking and the lady on the right is thinking even more. Pity you cropped a bit of her out.

Overall, well done and I'll be popping back.

Cheers.

Thank you sir! :):)

Hi, bronze or brass (?) is really great to photograph in low light and this is a nice subject. The bokeh is nice but the large patch on the left is a bit large. Hand in the foreground is a distraction and the lower part of the frame looks a tadd OOF? I like the blue reflections in the statue.

#2, a bit too much negative space on the left, I feel panning right may help. I took a tad off the top (not much of interest there) and it seemed to improve compositionally.

Looks like a stunning location.

Hi, bronze or brass (?) is really great to photograph in low light and this is a nice subject. The bokeh is nice but the large patch on the left is a bit large. Hand in the foreground is a distraction and the lower part of the frame looks a tadd OOF? I like the blue reflections in the statue.

#2, a bit too much negative space on the left, I feel panning right may help. I took a tad off the top (not much of interest there) and it seemed to improve compositionally.

Looks like a stunning location.

Cheers for your feedback Andy. It all helps! (y)

2 and 3 are lovely! I like how still the water is.

7 looks like one of Kev's boxes has been cheating!!

13 is great too.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread.

I like the eerie feedling and compositon of the corridor one.

I like the later ones, especially the apple and bench, but you need to keep an eye on the crop (bottom of his hand in apple and lower section of bench legs).

keep up the good work...(y)

Cheers.

I like the eerie feedling and compositon of the corridor one.

I like the later ones, especially the apple and bench, but you need to keep an eye on the crop (bottom of his hand in apple and lower section of bench legs).

keep up the good work...(y)

Cheers.

Thank you, and good point well made.

21 de Julio by Ricardodaforce, on Flickr

Back