Richmond Hill sunset

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes

Click for a larger version

Whilst driving back to London from Hereford a few days ago, I saw the most amazing sunset, with a range of colours from dark blue, through purple, red, orange to yellow. Just a shame that I had to enjoy it from the M5, rather than from a nice hilltop somewhere. Being a clear, bright and cold day today, I was hoping for something similar, but was somewhat disappointed. However, I had never taken in the view over the Thames from Richmond Hill before, so I wasn't completely dissatisfied with my excursion this evening.

Very nice. I love the colours and the way the land disappears into the mist in the distance.

For me, there's something about the position of the silhouette of the church against the horizon that is detracting from the overall effect but nonetheless, one to be proud of.

Very nice. I love the colours and the way the land disappears into the mist in the distance.

For me, there's something about the position of the silhouette of the church against the horizon that is detracting from the overall effect but nonetheless, one to be proud of.
Isn't that a school?

Back