Herbert
Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks for organizing a great meet today Martin. Here are 3 from me;

DSC_40841.jpg

DSC_41391.jpg

Tim checking out the rear gear of this Deer (I'm a poet and I didn't even know it):wacky:
DSC_41591.jpg

Last edited:
Was nice to see so many Photographers...

...and also some Canon Users, who clearly find the whole "knowing which way to point" thing a bit challenging... :

fts5118.jpg

fts5009.jpg

Tim checking out the rear gear of this Stag:wacky:

...I think he felt a special something towards that Stag...

fts5235.jpg

more people pictures...

fts5162.jpg

fts4938.jpg

...all my deer pictures are a bit dull, unless you really have a thing for deer going moo a lot, but there is a Set here on Flickr :

FTS_4988.jpg by FTS Photography, on Flickr

Great set Richard, you managed to capture the spirit of the day, and you helped demolish the cake.(y)

Some nice pictures, glad you all had a nice day. I have to say though there were clearly some people who were getting way to close.

Only done one so far, Tim and his new best friend
That really was a friendly stag. but I think this needs a caption

089.jpg

Last edited:
A few of mine... shot way too many really, only done a few so far....

Fallow deer

Stag resting

Stage Bellowing

Rutting Deer

clashing stags

Are you looking at me?

a quickr pickr post

Some nice pictures, glad you all had a nice day. I have to say though there were clearly some people who were getting way to close.

They walked up to us tbh... not aggressive at all if we did nothing to spook them....

You guys were lucky to catch the deer in grassland. They were literally up to their horns in bracken yesterday morning.

The guy up close was brave. We had a stag cross the water by the lake yesterday to chase us off. We scattered rapidly. A woman was also flattened by a stag earlier in the week

Some great shots here folks! I'm glad the weather was kind to you and you had a nice day!

Martin, are you around on saturday? ;-)

Some great shots here folks! I'm glad the weather was kind to you and you had a nice day!

Martin, are you around on saturday? ;-)

Tori,

A couple of us where thinking of hitting Bushy Park for a few hours if your up for it?

Cracking images guys (y)
It looks like a good time was had by all :)

+1
They walked up to us tbh... not aggressive at all if we did nothing to spook them....
Getting that close (or even allowing them to get that close) isn't the best move, especially at this time of year. Glad nobody got hurt!

Some nice pics :)
I'm thinking of going to Richmond Park next weekend. Is it a case of driving round until you find them, or do they like a particular spot?

There are some lovely pictures above. Well done everyone and thanks for the lovely morning - especially to Martin for organising things and to Ingrid for the scrummy cake. :D

I've finally finished culling and not much left to show, but here are a few....

20111009_082721_9048_LR.jpg

20111009_084651_9699_LR.jpg

20111009_091124_9758_LR.jpg

20111009_091402_9776_LR.jpg

20111009_091454_9778_LR.jpg

Yes I'm in for Saturday! What time do the gates open? :)

+1

Getting that close (or even allowing them to get that close) isn't the best move, especially at this time of year. Glad nobody got hurt!

At no point were they acting in a threatening manner... We arn't that stupid... we stayed well clear of the aggressive ones... These guys are used to people and were quite happy to move around us.

Some nice pics :)
I'm thinking of going to Richmond Park next weekend. Is it a case of driving round until you find them, or do they like a particular spot?

Park at Pembroke lodge then walk down the hill and look in the areas to the left of the road....

There are some lovely pictures above. Well done everyone and thanks for the lovely morning - especially to Martin for organising things and to Ingrid for the scrummy cake. :D

I've finally finished culling and not much left to show, but here are a few....

Snipped pics

Look damn good shots there Tim....

Only done one so far, Tim and his new best friend
That really was only friendly stag. but I think this needs a caption

089.jpg

Here goes - :LOL:

Em, nice jacket but does in come in any other colours?

Di

Another brill meet, thanks Martin, and good to see everyone again. Thanks Ingrid for lovely cake, my poor cholesterol!!
Some of my efforts

IMG_5891.jpg

IMG_5899.jpg

IMG_5914.jpg

Great shots Fazer...

Really nice to see you again.

looks like you and that combo of yours nailed some crackers...

Thanks Martin, Dont regret splashing the cash, the difference in quality is amazing. Still missed a few shots so more practice needed lol

Tori,

A couple of us where thinking of hitting Bushy Park for a few hours if your up for it?

Martin

If there is any space and you don't mind a new person tagging along, then I would be interest also.

Cheers
M

Martin

If there is any space and you don't mind a new person tagging along, then I would be interest also.

Cheers
M

More than Welcome Mark.....

See post in Meeting Place, please sign up there......

Nice pair there laurence....

Thanks Martin, there are some lovely images in this thread considering the less than ideal conditions.

I agree...

It shows what a talented bunch of folks the TP mob are :)

Hmmmm, put some URLs in image tage but they didn't show up, any suggestions?

Trying again.

auFww6

auJcdw

auJcUQ

:)

That won't work...

click share on the flickr page just above the pic

make sure bbcode is selected and large size

grab the code and paste into your post....

Look like a good set there.....

Some really good pictures coming out here, expecially in veiw of the conditions (y)

A few from me

First up a lazy stag that actually managed to nick a load of hinds from the agressive male nearby

139.jpg

124.jpg

and a couple of the fallow (who apparently have kicked off in Petworth Park)

150.jpg

152.jpg

Back