Rider on the Beach

Edit My Images
No
One from yesterday evening at Downhill Beach on the North Antrim Coast.

Image replaced further down thread

Nikon D300s
Tokina 11-16mm
f/8
1/400s
ISO 200
11mm

Last edited:
Interesting shot.

I would however be inclined to crop this to a panoramic format with the rider on a bottom third. Also the flare is a bit distracting and I would try and clone some or all of it out.

Interesting shot.

I would however be inclined to crop this to a panoramic format with the rider on a bottom third. Also the flare is a bit distracting and I would try and clone some or all of it out.

Thanks for your comment, strax.
Cropping it at the bottom did indeed cross my mind. However cloning out that lens flare wouldn't be as easy!

I know the flare is a difficult one to fix, maybe the one above the riders head and the two or three brightest in the clouds would make the biggest difference.

To me thats a far better shot. Its much more balanced as a panorama and the removal of some of the flare has concentrated the focus on the rider instead of the flare.

Nice work mate - didn't get to see the original but the revised picture is grand (y). I'll be heading here myself while in Culdaff on a small break!

awsome shot dude. downhill is on my list of places to get my camera to in the near future

Cheers. I'd definitely recommened a visit there..

Nice work mate - didn't get to see the original but the revised picture is grand (y). I'll be heading here myself while in Culdaff on a small break!

Thanks. Enjoy your wee holiday. :)

Back