RIP Jessei the Amur Leopard

cosmix3

David Sullivan
Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

Just a quick thread to say RIP Jessei, he was the Amur Leopard at Cotswold Wildlife Park, they unfortunately had to but him to sleep yesterday Link, he was a great cat and amongst my Favorite animals there, he had a long life though which is nice, anyway some shots in his memory.

1. With his daughter.
IMG_6967.jpg

2. Stalking me
lep_8547.jpg

3. Locked on
lep_8514_e2.jpg

4. A hard day
IMG_8064.jpg

5. Got my eye on you
IMG_8100.jpg

6. Contemplating
leopard_1369.jpg

Thanks for looking, and feel free to add your shots of him.

I saw the sad news in the other thread Stu :(

Very sad, great looking cat but you stunning pics are definately doing him justice

What a great shame... Like said before this beautiful creature is portrayed phenominally well in your images... Number 5 is an absolutely undescribely magical image!

RIP.

Sad news. Hard to believe we were admiring him less than a week ago. RIP Jessei. And the pictures in this thread are a lovely way to remember him. Thanks Stu.

Sad news Stu, was that the one with the green eyes we all took shots of last Saturday? He seem so relaxed when we were there if it was.

Thanks for the Comments all, he will be missed by me, loved taking his photo :crying:

Sad news Stu, was that the one with the green eyes we all took shots of last Saturday? He seem so relaxed when we were there if it was.

That would be him Alby, he did look relaxed didn't he, least he didn't suffer from what we sore.

What a stunning creature, and in my opinion, you should frame and present number 5 to the zoo. It would be a lovely gesture, and imo it's one of the most stunning portraits of such a beast I have seen.

Even an IKEA frame, A3 and a print, £15 tops.

Gary.

Sad news indeed Stu. :( Now it's even more of a shame I left early on Saturday.

That's a real big shame, he looked an amazing creature and your shots really did him justice Stuart

aww thats pretty sad - after seeing all your shots from Cotswolds WP I was hoping to get down there in the next couple of weeks. Shot 5 from your list is absolutely great - not only well taken but the personality of the animal shines out in that one - absolute cracker

He was lovely wasnt he, I always enjoyed watching him, and at 18yrs, he did mighty well.

Ahh thats a real shame, at least he lived to 18 thats a good age for a leopard
Beautiful shots as well
Pete

I'll add one too, in memoriam, if I may

Spotty.jpg

Although I only saw this Leopard once I did see him relaxed and was fortunate enough to get a few shots of the old fella and lit from heaven too, here is one from me to add to the memorial. RIP Jessei.

4374296246_141109e2c8_o.jpg

Stu, do you mind if I add this one please :crying:

Not at all Briony, is what I put the tread here for.

What a stunning creature, and in my opinion, you should frame and present number 5 to the zoo. It would be a lovely gesture, and imo it's one of the most stunning portraits of such a beast I have seen.

Even an IKEA frame, A3 and a print, £15 tops.

Gary.

Thanks Gary, that has given me something to think about, was going to get it on a canvas for myself, may get it done at the same time, would be a nice gesture.

Sad news indeed Stu. :( Now it's even more of a shame I left early on Saturday.

Couldn't be helped Marc.

That's a real big shame, he looked an amazing creature and your shots really did him justice Stuart

Thanks John.

And this one:

Thanks for adding Suzanne.

aww thats pretty sad - after seeing all your shots from Cotswolds WP I was hoping to get down there in the next couple of weeks. Shot 5 from your list is absolutely great - not only well taken but the personality of the animal shines out in that one - absolute cracker

Thanks, worth a visit, is a great place.

He was lovely wasnt he, I always enjoyed watching him, and at 18yrs, he did mighty well.

He was Dawn, I could spend ages just watching him, he had a long life though, which is nice.

Ahh thats a real shame, at least he lived to 18 thats a good age for a leopard
Beautiful shots as well
Pete

Thanks Pete.

I'll add one too, in memoriam, if I may

Thanks for that Chris.

RIP indeed. What a beautiful cat, and a beautiful set of images.

Thanks.

No 6 is fantastic shot, RIP.

Thanks.

Although I only saw this Leopard once I did see him relaxed and was fortunate enough to get a few shots of the old fella and lit from heaven too, here is one from me to add to the memorial. RIP Jessei.

Thanks for adding that Alby, nice shot of him.

Superb Alby (y)

I've Just been going through a few more
And I quite like this one, I deliberately left it a little subdued

It is always sad when those things happen Stu, but being well cared for and no suffering he was the lucky one.
Great set of images.
R.I.P

Oh how sad :crying:

I remember we commented on the colour of his eyes last Sat.
Such a beautiful animal.

Here's one from me:

4375615658_ffa43294ec_o.jpg

RIP beautiful........

I've Just been going through a few more
And I quite like this one, I deliberately left it a little subdued

Nice shot there Chris. Thanks.

It is always sad when those things happen Stu, but being well cared for and no suffering he was the lucky one.
Great set of images.
R.I.P

Thanks Rich.

Oh how sad :crying:

I remember we commented on the colour of his eyes last Sat.
Such a beautiful animal.

Here's one from me:

RIP beautiful........

Thanks for posting that Andy, is a nice shot.

Back