RIP Mr Harv

Name
Adrian
Edit My Images
Yes
He was a fantastic well natured young cat and 2 days ago I had to pick him up after he was killed by a car right in front of our house. Very heavy hearts in this household, so glad I took plenty of pics of the young rascal.

1028488239_AP252-L.jpg

sorry news indeed

nice looking cat....hope you can find another sooner rather than later.......

We have 2 other cats 9 & 13, they are part of the family. It's a horrible feeling.

Being there, done that, i know how you feel.
We have no cats now but we often talk of the fun the 3 we have had gave us.

i feed two semi-feral cats at the farm

the last one was a pure 'entire' Tom and the vet told me they lose more toms crossing the road whilst 'wandering' than to illness...still he had 8 good years living in the barns

the present two are just beginning to realize that it's warmer in my porch than outside at -2deg ATM.............:D

the cattle are now in the barns for the winter - the cats will find spots above, up in the loft, amongst the hay bales - so probably quite cosy

That's an awful shame but at least he didnt wander off and die some place else and leave you not knowing.
I do worry about my cat as we also live on a main road now and at 15 he's not the fastest thing on legs, fortunately its winter so he doesnt like going out.

Maybe wait until after Xmas and get a recue cat once people get bored with their new family member.

Matt

My next door neighbours some years ago had a big ginger full tom cat who used to wander away for days on end, on this particular occasion he went AWOL for about ten days, when a report came through that a large ginger cat had been killed on the main road. The body was duly recovered and buried with ceremony (as you do). Twenty four hours later the missing one arrived home:LOL:

Sorry about your loss Adrian, they are truly a close Family member, we lost Marty 4 months ago with kidney problems after 16 years of his devoted frienship....glad you took loads of photos of him, he has a smudge just like Marty

http://www.pbase.com/dav4184/our_cat__marty___

Dave

so sorry to read that.. he was a lovely looking puss.. I lost one of mine on the road.. you'll have some nice memories and photos of him..

Sorry to here that! :( Heart goes out to you. Know how it feels, it hurts when someone in the family dies! R.I.P...

What a lovey picture and such a sad story. As the little framed picture on our kitchen wall says "cats leave paw prints on your heart"

Thanks guys. Just over a week now and still very sad. People without cats don't understand and say 'it was only a cat' but those that do have the pleasure of living with cats know different.

Back