River Bure - Norfolk

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Captured this scene on the way home from work today. Looks much better large as you can't make the tractor out to well on the resized version. C&C always welcome, thanks for looking:)

thanks Gibbo.... was getting lonely in here:D

Nice photo, we have spent many a sailing holiday on the Broads, around Ludham and this brings back some very nice memories. Whereabouts on the Broads did you take this shot?

I think your composition is very good and the colours are really nice - I have to ask, did you use HDR? I am newish to digitalphotography and cannot make my mind up about HDR!

Good shot

Mark

Thanks Mark
This was shot was taken just outside Aylsham, not far from where the Bure rises.
It has had the HDR treatment yes, one raw shot converted to three tiffs. I use HDR/Tonemapping as a processing technique and nothing else as I want my images to be close to what I actually saw rather than heavily overprocessed. If I can achieve that in camera then great otherwise HDR can help to lift an image.

Glad you like it and that it's brought back happy memories.

Thanks for the info - I think I must try this HDR, as you say sometimes you can capture what you see in the camera, and I think that is something we should all strive for, but sometimes what first appears as a subtle scene but with vivid colours, on clouds in a sunset for example, does not always match my expectations.

I need to do some reading!

Thanks

Nice lead lines and good use of HDR, I like it (y).

That looks very familiar - were not far from there!! Great shot. River very high still though isn't it.

WOW great shot matey :)

Hopefully i'll be able to do some like that soon (y)

That looks very familiar - were not far from there!! Great shot. River very high still though isn't it.

Certainly is high, I noticed it on the way through and thought it'd be worth a stop on the way back. There was a horse and donkey in the field when I got there in just the right spot, but they decided not to be photographed and walked off.

WOW great shot matey :)

Hopefully i'll be able to do some like that soon (y)

Thanks Tony

Back