River Don pano

That's nice Paul, very nice indeed (y)

I think I would darken the sky a wee bit though. To compliment the water.

Thanks for the comment, what do you mean re do it?

Go to the same spot and retake the series of images. The Autumn colours that are about just now are magical. I was up your way Yesterday. If you can get a sunny still day pretty soon go for it. Easier said than done in Aberdeen though.

I'll rephrase, imagine this image but with Autumn colours. You know it makes sense.

Go to the same spot and retake the series of images. The Autumn colours that are about just now are magical. I was up your way Yesterday. If you can get a sunny still day pretty soon go for it. Easier said than done in Aberdeen though.

I'll rephrase, imagine this image but with Autumn colours. You know it makes sense.

In Aberdeen, you look out the window and the sun is shining and there is no wind, so you grab your gear to go for a shoot its clouded over and got brezzy by the time you go out the front door lol

Steve's right - it would look stunning with the trees turning, but I know exactly where you're coming from on the chances of getting everything perfect at the same time. It's a problem not confined to Aberdeen, or even Scotland! Nevertheless, I do like your shot with the two bridges, so keep trying that same location.

Very nice.

Aberdeen is one of the few areas in Scotland that I haven't really explored, with the unforgettable exception of "Fittie".
That is a special little place.

Last edited:
Im going with Steve in this one, theres branches sticking in from the right which I'd probably want to remove :)

Very nice indeed (y)

Back