Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
_69I3874-Edit.jpg

Larger image here

C&C always welcome

Thank you for looking

very nice image Erding but I think the image is a little cold and has lost some of the colour along the way.

Unless that way intentional in the processing. I think there is a better image waiting to come out.

Nigel

very nice image Erding but I think the image is a little cold and has lost some of the colour along the way.

Unless that way intentional in the processing. I think there is a better image waiting to come out.

Nigel

Thanks for your comments Nigel - much appreciated.

Looking for the cold look here as that very much reflected the atmosphere on the day.

Tom

Thanks for your comments Nigel - much appreciated.

Looking for the cold look here as that very much reflected the atmosphere on the day.

Tom

Thought that might be the case, but saying that...I had a play with your posted file and I must say you captured a cracking scene in that shot and the colours are great.

Nice one

Nigel

Thought that might be the case, but saying that...I had a play with your posted file and I must say you captured a cracking scene in that shot and the colours are great.

Nice one

Nigel

Thank you Nigel.

Feel free to post your version in this thread - always interested as to what other eyes see.

Tom

Nice interpretation there Nigel with some good tones.

Looks a lot warmer than what it actually was.

I'm partially colour blind so I don't often comment on colours.... but both versions look wrong to me :)

Nice scene anyway!

I'm partially colour blind so I don't often comment on colours.... but both versions look wrong to me :)

Nice scene anyway!

Thanks for your comments Robert - glad you liked the scene.

Back