Riverbank in Bordeaux

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
This was my favourite picture from a recent trip to Bordeaux. I was experimenting with b&w which i don't often do; it was a rather cloudy day and nothing was looking much good in colour.

I have a printed copy which i cropped a bit more on the left so the church is further left in the frame.

Poster.jpg

Ah! The Quai des Chartrons.

Whenever I go to Bordeaux I experiment only in Red.

Some years ago I was walking along there (at exactly the point on the immediate right) late one evening with my father, after a long dinner at the offices of a wine shipper, when a lady elegantly dressed in a full length fur coat passed us by. Just before she drew level she allowed the fur coat to fall open, revealing that the only other items that she was wearing were her shoes...

It seems to need sharpening a little.

This was my favourite picture from a recent trip to Bordeaux. I was experimenting with b&w which i don't often do; it was a rather cloudy day and nothing was looking much good in colour.
I have a printed copy which i cropped a bit more on the left so the church is further left in the frame.
Indeed, a nice momento of your trip.

Ah! The Quai des Chartrons.
Some years ago I was walking along there (at exactly the point on the immediate right) late one evening with my father, after a long dinner at the offices of a wine shipper, when a lady elegantly dressed in a full length fur coat passed us by. Just before she drew level she allowed the fur coat to fall open, revealing that the only other items that she was wearing were her shoes...
Father, son and ... Yeah, :razz: ... and then? ... :naughty:

Last edited:

And where was your camera?

Steve.

Back