RL for Fabs

fracster

I love BRASH and BRASH loves me
Suspended / Banned
Name
Ade
Edit My Images
Yes
Good start for Leeds and it should be a good game tonight.

Marc, who are Saints getting battered by this weekend....................:naughty:

:LOL: I was surprised when you didn't bump the other thread.

I think that's the worst I've seen them play, no shape and completely disorganised. Given that was Brown's 1st competitive game in charge, I can only hope it was a blip but if they play anything like that at Widnes on Sunday, I'll breathe a pretty heavy sigh of relief that there is no relegation from Superleague.

As for Leeds, they really are in a golden era at the moment.

New season, new start mate.

Saints will come good.

We have some new kids in the team.

Fancy Wigan for the leaders shield again though.

Thing is though Steve, can warrington stay the course with an "ageing" squad? No doubt they are a very good team, probably the best at this moment in time. But they seem to slip up towards the end of the season.

Saints will get better Marc, the talent that team has, they have to.

Thing is though Steve, can warrington stay the course with an "ageing" squad? No doubt they are a very good team, probably the best at this moment in time. But they seem to slip up towards the end of the season.

This is true

Saints will get better Marc, the talent that team has, they have to.

Indeed, they started rather poorly last season which resulted in the coach's dismissal. Here's hoping that it doesn't come to that again and that they come good a little sooner this season.

Fancy Wire myself this season, covered them twice so far and i think the major point in their favour is they have several excellent youngsters coming through

That was a very good game tonight, 2 teams giving everything for the full 80, either of these 2 to win the league, cup and grand final, but wont dismiss Leeds chances.

Cracking game tonight, could have gone either way.

Tomkins annoys we more every I see him play.

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]mdLlXWt4r-U[/YOUTUBE]

Oh dear, beaten by Cas.

Cracking game last night, scoreline was a fair reflection of the game.

You cannot drop the ball twice in try scoring positions and expect to beat a very good Melbourne team.

erm, I completely forgot it was on. :confused:
Fully understand how you could, been a while since your team was in it...............:D

This is true! :LOL:

Looks like they finally played some rugby today though.

Looks like playing Lomax at full back and Wilkin at scrum half did the trick.
Let us hope they keep it up against Leeds this week.

Looks like playing Lomax at full back and Wilkin at scrum half did the trick.
Let us hope they keep it up against Leeds this week.

I hope not to be really honest.......:LOL:

Salford game was decent enough.

Yo Fabs............:wave:

Good match last night, reckon we just deserved the points.

I was wondering when you were going to bump this! :LOL:

Yes, Leeds definitely deserved the points last night. Apart from short spells in the 1st half and towards the end of the match, Saints were rather average. Leeds always seemed more up for it.

Good wins for Leeds and Saints last night, Warrington got an expected win.

Huddersfield starting well again, could be a good season with a few of the teams capable of beating each other.

Good wins for Leeds and Saints last night, Warrington got an expected win.

Huddersfield starting well again, could be a good season with a few of the teams capable of beating each other.

Yep, good to finally get a home win this season, form appears to be better. Good match at Leeds last night as well.

Huddersfield started well last season as I recall but it tailed off after a couple of months although that seemed to happen around the tie it was announced that Nathan Brown would be coming to Saints for this season. Will be interesting to see if they can keep up the momentum this season.

What do you think of this new rule where, if a player is in touch but they pick up a moving ball that's in the field of play, they get possession? Personally, I wish they'd stop changing rules just for the sake of it.

Not sure on that one just yet.

One rule they need is to stop the opposition taking out the kicker on the sixth tackle,someone is going to get badly hurt soon.

TBH I dont think that shoulder charges 'per se' are the problem! The problem lies with contact above the shoulders. If this nonsense carries on it's going to become non contact!

Shoulder charges with he sole aim of making contact with a player who is kicking the ball is definitely a problem. The kicker's body is exposed in this instance and serious injury can, and does, happen.

Huddersfield will crumple and fall apart within the next 6 games, their fitness levels are woeful compared to other clubs, sure they can last a full 80 minutes but they cant do it week in week out, Baloos coaching style is based around the big pack laying a platform for Brough and this is all he knows, it goes tits up when Brough is missing or when he loses a couple of forwards through injuries.

You may be right about Huddersfield Gary. The table's looking interesting after today's games, Huddersfield still top on 12 pts but 4 teams on 11 now.

Wigan humiliated Widnes today, rather ominous for Good Friday's match. :help:

You may be right about Huddersfield Gary. The table's looking interesting after today's games, Huddersfield still top on 12 pts but 4 teams on 11 now.

Wigan humiliated Widnes today, rather ominous for Good Friday's match. :help:
I think Hudds will bounce back then plumett like a stone after the Easter campaign

Photos from last nights Warrington v Huddersfield game here http://gcsports.zenfolio.com/p649796395

Missed the game last night, read like it was decent enough.

I see the pie eaters are back on op.

Missed the game last night, read like it was decent enough.

I see the pie eaters are back on op.

Sadly this is true. The entire spine of the Saints team was either missing or out of position today and we paid for it in the 1st half. 2nd half was much better but not enough.

Apparently, last night was a cracker ending in a draw. Well, that was the fights, not too sure about the Rugby! :LOL:

Tenner on Mr Bailey being involved in at least one fight?

Ill take that tenner, Baileys never involved in a fight, he throws punches when his victim isnt looking and only when he has 2 or 3 other leeds players nearby to jump in bail him out, he will never ever get involved in a straight one on one, 100% coward.

Let the misery continue. After last weekend's poor showing in the Challenge cup, I went to the Stoop today for Saints' annual pilgrimage to the capital.

Started reasonably well and quickly went 10-0 up although at some cost as Adam Swift suffered a broken leg as he scored the 2nd try. After that, they managed to make a poor Broncos side look good. To say we are missing James Roby is an understatement, I can't remember a season with this many injures. :(

Not looking good for Saints.

Leeds played well on Friday.

Back