Edit My Images
Yes
'I am not homeless - I live in a hostel'

'I have made so many mistakes in life but drugs ruined me'

'I had my right leg cut off at the hip. I was injecting crack into my groin'

'Yeah, I am clean but I do smoke the odd bit of pot'

'I spend most of my time thinking about the past'

another excellent shot.

A childhood pal of mine lost his leg in much the same way. Drug abuse is not that odd in the part of Manchester i come from. I've seen one of my oldest and best friends try and fail many times to recover from his habit. Been clean for a few years now but like any addiction it's a continual battle for recovery

The drug strips them down, until that's all that people see, nothing else seems to remain at least to those that don't understand that these people are just ordinary people like the rest of us.

Diego, these people exist in our world, they slip between the cracks and become little more then glimpses in the eyes of passers by.

I do like the work you're doing and the reason for it, i would like you to show them in the world they inhabit, because it's our world to. The close head shots are good, but i think you'll also gain something by bringing them more in to the world

Brilliant as usual

I really love the tone and outline of his hand, it’s very strong and graphic, but you have kept the softness in his eyes, giving the feeling of him lost in his thoughts.

You should have enough now for a gallery exhibition Diego. I could see these nice and large on a wall with the captions next to them.

As others have said, brilliant indeed. I think the one line "comments" that you add, add a real depth to the shots.

I agree with what Sean says, they exist in our world too, often unnoticed, it would be nice to see them in their surroundings.

would make a good little tryptic, a shot of the head, a shot of them 'at home' and another head shot.

Make a good exhibition

Back