robin and friends

Edit My Images
Yes
hello to all :wave:
well i have a quick look at some fantastic image's and i realy wish i had more time .

getting up for work in the dark and doing 10hrs of which is bagging up 15 tonnes of coal for the winter and thats 4 days a week with deliveries on 1 day.

so my time after work is limited at the minute. i wish i could be on more to reply and get my images back on here when i can.

ive not shown many from my fuji s100fs a very good camera for a p&s
Untitled-1.jpg

and the bigma doing a ok job as its my walk about lens.
these are all hand held iso 800 f8

works-dunnock.jpg

song-thrush.jpg

workswrencopy.jpg

well that it for now im off for the weekend so ill be back on here tomorrow

and im definatley getting out with the scope. (y)

many thanks
j

Great shots there, the Wren is my fav. Still look on the bright side, warmer weather gotta mean less coal deliverys eh? ;)

They are wonderful. I really like the robin and the wren. You have got the exposure and sturation just about perfect (to my eye). I would be very pleased with them.

Great set of images with a lovely vibrancy to them JP... (y)

Not sure about the frame around the Wren but that's personal taste... :shrug: ... lovely images though... ;)

:p

Really lovely set of shots and I love the pose of the Dunnock. However I don't like the borders and find they actually detracting from the image, sorry.

A really good, sharp and colourful set. The Dunnock is my favourite.

..........and I like the frames as well(y)

thanks guys
i was just messing arround with the frames , but have decided i dont like it either , will be posting some new ones on soon

dunnock my fav: to :D

Great shots, hard to choose a fav but it's either the Dunnock or the Wren (y)

Brilliant set Jason, contrast, colour, focus and exposure all looks spot on to me (y)

thanks guys appreciate the look and comments.

although thing are going very well so far this year in thge photo world thing can get very frustrating and im at that time when the bigma might go so i can get the ef400 5.6 a len ive wanted for years . but that means the bigma gona have to go?

cheers jason

Back