Yes
well it is...
one I'm pretty happy with too

C&C welcome

1459446045_1e6b31cfe0_o.jpg

and again with a bit more USM

1459470423_f3a4c2daed_o.jpg

... yep I think that's better???

(y) i like it but would like to see it slightly lighter if possible...
apart from that nice shot mate

md(y)

quite right too
it's a robin
it's a tree
it's a great picture!

And so you should be pleased with it too - it's excellent. Being picky just because it's you, it could probably be a bight brighter? ;)

Did you get that 40D you were threatening?

And so you should be pleased with it too - it's excellent. Being picky just because it's you, it could probably be a bight brighter? ;)

Thanks CT :notworthy:. MD and mmcp

Did you get that 40D you were threatening?

Not yet. Waiting until Monday when the cash back kicks in...

nice capture,second one is better(y)

Excellent shot, nicely framed and personnely i like the light.

The second version is just starting to look a mite over-sharpened. It's a difficult call though sometimes.

The second version is just starting to look a mite over-sharpened. It's a difficult call though sometimes.

Thanks CT. Yes I agree it is a hard call. Now I look at it again after a good nights sleep I can see what you and Moomike are saying. 'tis a tad over sharpd.

(and it's a bit dark)

I'd guess you were worrying about those background highlights blowing out Paul, but when you're shooting onto the light it's to be expected and you can worry about it too much sometimes, at the expense of the main subject.

1459446045_1e6b31cfe0_o.jpg

Thanks CT.
Your tweaking looks great. Given that you are playing with the tichy jpeg that I posted and not the RAW I have.

Each time I open PS2 I learn something new. Also each time I revisit something I've played with a few days ago, more often than not I see what I could do better.
Life is a learning thingy and this forum definitely helps.

Back