Robin Photos

Name
Natasha Balletta
Edit My Images
No
Hi I've been taking more photos of the robin in the garden. The robin is definitely the most photogenic bird in the garden lol and is always a joy to photograph because of his character :). I think the other birds are camera shy (they're hiding in the trees) :LOL:

Comments welcome.

Last edited:
Two nice shots of my fave bird HS as far as I can tell ;) It would be nice if you could post a larger picture up for veiwing, after clicking on the picture it takes you to a picture of the same size :shrug: 800pixels on the longest side of the image is fine for posting on here (y)

Two nice shots of my fave bird HS as far as I can tell ;) It would be nice if you could post a larger picture up for veiwing, after clicking on the picture it takes you to a picture of the same size :shrug: 800pixels on the longest side of the image is fine for posting on here (y)

Hi Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it :). I changed the photos to 800 pixels but when I upload them (as a bigger file size), they come out pixelated, so not sure where I'm going wrong :shrug:. Would the image size or cropping make a difference? In the menu settings I've set the Image size to Large 4288x2848; 12.2M, apart from cropping in Photoshop, the photos are straight from the camera. Sorry for asking a stupid question, still learning about the D300 :), that's my excuse :LOL:

Last edited:
You need to ruduce the size to 800 pixels from the original photo Natasha.

A nice set and well worth seeing larger :)

Nice set Natasha - lovely pose in no 1.

Back