Robins

JDP

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Guys,

Not been active much due to uni assignments, but to elevate stress I have been wondering around with the camera attempting to take some bird pictures, concentrating on robins as they seem to be the most confident birds to practice on. I also recently bought a nice new Giottos tripod with a great ball head, rock solid... Climbing over a wall, I slipped and caught the head (first day out with it :bang:) and all that happened was a little dent near the shoe - amazing, my last tripod head would have just snapped!

I shot these two on Saturday which was a lovely overcast day, These were a quick snap, hence AV mode in EXIF. Would you say they've improved since I posted last, and how to improve them?

IMG_9383net.jpg

tried to remove the CA from this, but didn't work. I assume this is from a cheap telephoto + overcast day!

IMG_9392fornet.jpg

Cheers.

JDP.

Last edited:
The first one is to crowded in my the tree/bush for my taste :shrug: but that second one is great (y) the colours and detail on the robin are great (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

See what you mean with the first one, Need to keep an eye on composition I think! and thanks mate! :) (y)

Back