Daily Robs 365 for 2013

Cheers everyone.

Lovely shot - filled glass very sharp and empty glass oof :) Great

Now I could just do with a glass of that whilst looking at your sunrise. Heaven!

Couldn't decide what to photo today so decided to get my mates round and see if they had any ideas.

008.jpg by treboraj20, on Flickr

I will be doing the same sort of thing again but somewhere a bit more photogenic and later in the year.

I like these shots and have done a couple myself but mainly of the dancers that I take - they seem to love them :)

Ah yes, I could do with a clone to help me with the house work actually :D

Fella on the left looks familiar - not sure where I might have seen him before..

Got the 3 poses just right (y)

A really rubbish one tonight but sums up my day, Wednesdays are always going to be difficult as i dont get home untill 10pm. No editing either just straight from my phone.

009.jpg by treboraj20, on Flickr

Last edited:
Yes, it is very dark but thats what it looks like so its correctly exposed, next wednesday will be a quick macro when iget home.

Its a photo down the scope of my rifle looking out over the range at the shooting club i attend on Wednesdays after work.

Time for a macro shot. Also redone yesterdays after a little bit of PP.

010.jpg by treboraj20, on Flickr

This is a plant from the bathroom, turned out well if I do say so myself.

011.jpg by treboraj20, on Flickr

There have been some stunning flower shots this week and yours is most certainly one of them - great details and the colour of the flowers works so well against the background.

Beautiful, I love orchids and are probably the only house plant I have some degree of success with. Obviously not that much, as there are none here now. But at least they don't die instantly ;)

The coin is great and something I am going to try soon .... I hope
But have to say the Orchid is absolutely gorgeous :D Great shot well done :clap:

Today's more of a story of my day than a particularly good photo.

012.jpg by treboraj20, on Flickr

Back