Rock Balancing

Nice shot, shame the castle wasnt a bit closer.

he he. Like it. Very high quality shot!

(y) I do like that.

If somebody had told me they were going to take a shot of a couple of balancing stones on a pebble beach, I would have thought "boring"! But it really works.

I like the processing too. B&W works really well on this one.

Yep, I agree that the castle's a bit distant. In fact, if you'd not mentioned the castle I probably wouldn't have noticed it was there unless I looked really closely. IMO that really doesn't matter too much though. I don't think you need the castle in the background to make it an interesting shot.

Great concept, though the halo around the stones is a bit of a distraction for me. And on the larger version, there seems to be a double halo, with a sort of dark glow on the top 2 stones.

Love the idea for the foreground. If it's not a new idea, it is new to me, and I really like it!

Great concept, though the halo around the stones is a bit of a distraction for me. And on the larger version, there seems to be a double halo, with a sort of dark glow on the top 2 stones.

Love the idea for the foreground. If it's not a new idea, it is new to me, and I really like it!

Cheers Mr 68lbs, that'll be due to the orton added (y) I thought It gave something more than the sharper image had done.I'll try and rectify thy halo

Last edited:
Back