Rock chick B&W

Nice take and good looking model.
Got any more photos of the car though......or alternatively tell her to move over a bit next time :whistle: :p

It's nicely shot and posed, really.

I struggle a little bit with the incongruity of various things: a 'rock chick' against a gentleman's motor car, a cheap ebay acoustic guitar with sharksfin inlays that's very un-rock'n'roll. None of this would probably bother other people, of course.

I struggle a little bit with the incongruity of various things: a 'rock chick' against a gentleman's motor car, a cheap ebay acoustic guitar with sharksfin inlays that's very un-rock'n'roll. None of this would probably bother other people, of course.

Folk rock chick perhaps

The girl is nice but I too would like to see more of the car (what is it?). I'm not a fan of converting to b&w but with the car being (apparently) antique it works for me in this one.

It was late afternoon by the time we got to the garage / barn and we had to stop shooting. It was in my mind to do exactly that. There is an album cover that depicts the shot I had in mind but it was not to be, I may have another opportunity in the future.

I forgot to mention that the "Rock chick" label came from the MUA who got the lady ready that day. She did day makeup, bridal makeup and finally "Rock chick" so I just utilised her label.

Back